Gravel-Lok® is available in two forms: CLEAR and AMBER
Each is available in 1 gallon trial size, 5 gallon buckets and 50 gallon drums.
DECORATIVE STONE SURFACES INCLUDE:
Pea Gravel • Granite • River Gravel • Recycled Glass • Marble & Many More!
Garden Paths • Patios • Pathways • Stonescaping around Flower Beds • French Drains • Drip Edges • Tree Pits • Planters • Tree Surrounds • Rooftop Plazas • Rooftop Terraces • Joints between Pavers and Flagstone • Garden Paths
Gravel-Lok® CLEAR Bond
• Colorless to light yellow color (for white or any color stone)
• Contains UV additives
• Initially enhances stone color and has a shiny, wet look. Will stay shiny for 1 – 2 months or indefinitely, depending on amount of use.
Gravel-Lok® AMBER Bond
• Amber colored (will discolor light / white stones)
• Matte finish
• Does not contain UV additives
• Considerably less expensive than Gravel-Lok Clear
• Initially darkens stone and has a shiny, wet look. Dark color may change to have an amber/brown/greenish
look and intensify in first few months. Then, Gravel-Lok
fades off surface of stone (70 – 80%) exposing natural
color and matte finish of stone. This process,
depending on exposure to sun, will take anywhere
from 2 – 6 months from initial application. Lighter
colored stones will adopt an amber hue.
• Durable permeable surface
• Artistic design options
• Uses natural stone
• ADA compliant when using 1/8" to 1/2" size stones
• MADE IN THE USA
• Completely permeable
• Reduce stormwater runoff
• Natural recharging of groundwater
• Capture airborne pollutants
• Reduce hot surface temperatures