Gravel-Lok® Natural Pebbles
As of March 2021, our new minimum on washed pebbles is 1 ton.
If you need smaller quantities, please contact your local quarry for pebble availability in your area.
A few things to note when choosing stone for your project:
• Choose stones that are between 1/8" and 2-1/2" in size. If you need ADA compliance, choose stones 1/8" up to 1/2".
• Stones can be angular or round. Angular aggregates will lock together better. Round stones tend to be smoother on the feet.
• Avoid powdery limestone, decomposed granite, crushed stones with fines.
VERY IMPORTANT ONCE YOU'VE CHOSEN YOUR STONE:
• Stones MUST be thoroughly washed of dirt and fine particles.
• MUST allow enough time for stones to completely dry.
Click here to watch our YouTube video on how to clean stones. Please note the beginning of this video is outdated since we no longer carry certain pebbles. Please start the video at 1:07 to learn how to clean stones.